Marriage is hard.
Sometimes, to remember your commitment, you need encouragement to keep going. You need a reminder that faithfulness is the goal. You need to build your marriage with biblical truths.
You wish you could feel satisfied in your marriage … but frustration is the only thing you’re feeling.
You wish you could find some kind of fulfillment in your marriage … but you have no idea if it’s possible.
You wish you could honor the Lord with your marriage … but you don’t know where to begin.
I believe you can build up your marriage — and you can stay committed to your marriage. You just need some encouragement, and a little understanding of how to do it.
You can stop dreaming about a “perfect” marriage, because two imperfect people will never have a “perfect” marriage.
But you can start working toward building a satisfying marriage that honors the Lord.
- Imagine being able to relax as you know you’ve done all you can to make your husband’s life better.
- Imagine watching your marriage slowly be transformed before your very eyes.
- Imagine appreciating – and thanking God for – your marriage.
You just need a change in your perspective – and you need to step back and learn four basic truths that will jumpstart the transformation process.
The Faithful Wife is a 4-part online course for Christian wives that will help you build up your marriage.
Through The Faithful Wife you’ll:
Learn how to surrender your marriage to the Lord.
Learn more about you and your husband’s unique strengths, differences, and roles.
Learn how to use your influence as a wife for good.
Remember and reaffirm your marriage commitment.
What’s Included When You Purchase The Faithful Wife:
• Lifetime access to 4 online instructional videos taught over 2 weeks
• 90 practical ways to build into your marriage. You’ll get these through 4 printables: 30 Ways to Pray for Your Husband, 30 Bible Verses for Wives, 20 Ways to Show Your Husband You’re Thinking of Him, and 10 Ways to Celebrate Your Marriage.
Is The Faithful Wife right for you?
If you are content with your marriage, The Faithful Wife may NOT be for you.
- If you long for more satisfaction in your marriage, The Faithful Wife is for you.
- If you wish you knew more about what The Bible says about husbands and wives, The Faithful Wife is for you.
- If you want to learn how to be a wife who blesses her husband, The Faithful Wife is for you.
- And if you could use a reminder of how important your marriage is, The Faithful Wife is for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time do I need to devote to this course?
In the two-week The Faithful Wife program, you can expect two 15- to 30-minute-long instructional videos a week, with a total of four video sessions.
Once you watch the instructional videos, your coursework should take about 15 minutes.
Why offer The Faithful Wife?
After overcoming difficult seasons of marriage – and experiencing peace and contentment with my husband – and mentoring other wives, I would love to help encourage other believing wives and help them find satisfaction in their own marriages.
How long can I access this course?
Once you’ve purchased the course, you have lifetime access.
How much does The Faithful Wife cost?
The Faithful Wife video eCourse costs $9.95.
Is my satisfaction guaranteed?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed with a 100% money back guarantee within 14 days of purchasing the program.